labadee question

There are 2 water parks. One is for small children and the other for older kids and adults. your teens will probably be upset that they have to wear a life jacket but once they get over that, they will have a lot of fun. It is $15 for 50 minutes. You can sign up for a time once you get there and pay with your sea pass. Me, my husband and 2 teens all went on it and had a good time.

There are 2 water parks. One is for small children and the other for older kids and adults. your teens will probably be upset that they have to wear a life jacket but once they get over that, they will have a lot of fun. It is $15 for 50 minutes. You can sign up for a time once you get there and pay with your sea pass. Me, my husband and 2 teens all went on it and had a good time.

Do you know what the age limits are per park. My son will be 8 when we

cruise. Will he be part of the older water park. I would like to be with my

entire family if possible. I would hate to have to be seperated while they

all enjoy the other water park.

Thanks for the info.

The younger "water park" is more of a splash area than anything else. refreshing for younger kids in the hot Labadee sun. I believe there was a small ($5) admission charge for it. I would recommend keeping everyone together - Labadee is bigger in area than most private island areas. Your 8 year should will be fine in the Aqua Park unless he or she is really not fond of the water.

I'm not sure if there is an age for the Aqua park but it could be dangerous. There are many activites, iceberg, trampoline, water see-saw etc and they are in a small area. All of these activities have people falling off (thats half the fun) or diving off. Everyone must be alert to what is going on around them. It is really a lot of fun but I would stay right with an 8 year old to make sure he stays out of the way of falling people. The place is not really supervised.

Archived