Splendor in June - Spa Question

Hi everyone,

Long time viewer, first time poster.

we will be sailing on Splendor in June and i have read on some of the reviews that the Thallaso (did i spell that right? :) ) pool was not working. i was wondering if what ever issues it had have been corrected?

Also, does anyone have the prices for the Spa package. I really enjoy using the steam room after working out and i heard there is a charge on the Splendor?

Any information regarding the above would be very much appreciated!!!!

Thank You !!

I sailed on March 17th and the thalasso pool was working. I had read that it wasn't working the previous week. We booked a spa room because we didn't want to chance that the weekly packages were sold out. I think the cost of the package was $249 per couple. We used the Cloud 9 every day and loved it.

Thanks Bob46!!!

How were the steam rooms?

From what i read, if you do not get the Spa package, then you will have access to the "gym" and suana, but that's it. is that correct ?

Are the Steam rooms coed ?

Sorry for all the questions, but on the other Carnival ships i have been on, the suana and steam rooms were in the locker rooms and there were no fees to use them.

The sauna and gym are open to everyone. The 2 steam rooms, thalasso pool, and the 2 relaxation rooms were for Spa guests only and you needed a pass card to gain entrance. They are all coed. At age 56, I had never used a steam room and wasn't sure I would enjoy it, but we loved them. Our routine was to start with the eucalyptus scented one first, then shower to cool off, then move to the relaxation room that had heated stone lounges, then to the next sauna, shower, and into the thalasso pool. It took about an hour, but I felt great after.