Tell me about the spa cabins on the dream please

Susiecruisey

We always book the Spa balcony cabin on the Magic and have one booked for our May cruise.

We love the location and decor. The decor, pictures, color scheme is different that the reg balcony cabins. The balconies don't have a top to them, so your open to direct sunlight.

Elemis shampoo, shower gel and lotion is provided in the Spa cabins. You are allowed to refill the

Bottles twice during the week.

They provide free comfy slippers and plush Spa robes to use for the week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Like the last poster said, there is no covering over the deck 12 balconies, plus the starboard side balconies have the serenity directly above it. If you choose deck 12, I think the port side rooms would be better. But, you could also go down to Deck 11. The forward half of the deck 11 rooms are also Cloud 9 Spa rooms, even though it's not on spa deck. Those include the same access to the Cloud 9 Spa features as the Deck 12 rooms.

I had a Cloud 9 Spa interior (on deck 11) on the Magic. The special spa rooms are different on the Magic compared to the Dream, but I did include pics in my review. The link is in my signature. Pics are in post 18, descriptions in post 3. The concept of each room between the ships are the same, but their location & sizes are different. The access to the T-pool & the fancy saunas are the primary appeal of these Cloud 9 Spa rooms. All other extras are pretty trivial, such as the different decor & the different color beach towels. The rooms will have the same soap & shampoo, but there were super tiny tiny ultra tiny samples of other products which we didn't think much of anyway. We didn't bother with the 2 free classes. The slippers that were provided were too big for Goliath. But the therapy pool & the fancy saunas made it worth it. Only the people booked into Cloud 9 Spa rooms get in there. They also sell a limited number of passes to people not booked in Cloud 9 Spa rooms. So I don't see anything really worth any extra money when it comes to the rooms. But the spa features are worth it.

My DD just booked into the large OV spa cabin on the Splendor for next year. She would like to know when the paperwork for the Cloud 9 package shows up. Is it placed in the room when you arrive or do you have something online in the cruise documents that states you will get it? She is quite excited to try the spa cabins and the large ocean view windows.

We went on the Dream last year and had a spa balcony cabin. The room is a little fancier with upgraded linens and decor but it's the same size, so is the balcony. But it's non smoking so you can enjoy your balcony smoke free. :) The shampoo and conditioner samples were Elemis which is from the spa. They were great but small. There will be an info packet about the spa in your cabin upon arrival. All you need to do is just show up at the spa and show your S&S card. Your card has all the info on it they need to know about you being in a spa cabin. They will give you a spa bracelet. That identifies you as a certified spa user. From then on you give them your S&S card and they keep it and give you a card to swipe to get into the various facilities. When you're done with the spa you just exchange the spa card for your S&S card and leave. Have fun. :D

My DD just booked into the large OV spa cabin on the Splendor for next year. She would like to know when the paperwork for the Cloud 9 package shows up. Is it placed in the room when you arrive or do you have something online in the cruise documents that states you will get it? She is quite excited to try the spa cabins and the large ocean view windows.

I didn't do a Spa cabin on my Dream cruise but did do a spa balcony on the Breeze.

They don't actually send any kind of "paperwork". All we did was head up to the Spa area main desk...hand them our room cards. They put spa stickers on them and also gave us white rubber bracelets to wear signifying a spa cabin.

We didn't really use the spa at all, I did however use the mens private showers. it made it much easier to get ready each morning/day.

Other than that, I personally won't spend the extra $$ again for a spa room, I mush prefer the Cove balconies.

PS: Forgot about the special access card they will give you to access the "Spa" only areas. They hold your S&S card while you have the special access card.

Edited by Strmwatch

• 1 month later...

When there are four in the room does it matter what two gets the access to the spa, I believe it would be the same two all week but it doesn't matter what two out of the four in a room, is the a correct assumption. Thanks

Have never been this high or this forward and just learned there are no overhangs but don't think that will be much of a problem for us..;)