Liberty Empress Deck Aft cabin selection?

bailey57

Would you choose 7447, 7449, 7451 or 7453? These are the 4 cabins to the right (starboard) of center, with 7447 closest to the wraparound. Not sure I want to be next to a wraparound, since given the larger cabin, odds are it could be busier / noisier than my balcony, but that may be faulty logic. ;-)

Is there any difference size-wise or otherwise, between these cabins or are all the same?

Do they include 1 lounger, 2 chairs & 1 small table, or...?

Anything else that you would want to know if you were making this choice? :D

Any comments, suggestions, or thoughts on any of these balconies is appreciated. Thank you! :)

We had 7434 and it had a lounger, 2 chairs and a table. It was a great cabin. I did not notice any noise at all back there. It was always quiet from what I remember, so I would not pick based on noise issues. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions for you!

We stayed in 7451 last September on the Freedom. Our cabin did have a sofa however we only used it as a storage space because we spent most of our time sitting on the balcony watching the wake.

Like was stated above, no noise issues at all at the back. We have in the past stayed in aft cabins all across the back of various ships and this is the norm. The only people ever back there either have a cabin on the aft or are lost. :eek: I can assure you no matter which cabin you choose you will not regret it.

Is there any reason you would or would not book the cabin next to the wraparound? Is that balcony by the wraparound the same as all others on that deck?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by bailey57