Freedom 08/20/2006 - Party Cruise

XEON

Well, I'm happy to say, I finally booked my FOS sail for AUG 20 of '06. And how kick ass is this, got an aft balcony!? So now that I'm booked, this has officialy become a party cruise. I bought this for two of my dear lady friends for thier 21st, so we're ready to party the week away. So who else is booked for this sailing, and who's ready to party thier asses off?

For people who don't like to party, don't worry, I'm not rowdy, just drink a lot!

• 2 months later...

Just booked this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! Will be crusing with our 16 yr old daughter and hopefully one of her girl friends. This will be our sixth cruise, third on the mega-size RCCL ships. Our first cruise was the cruise on which we got married 25 yrs ago - we even had our wedding reception on board. We're from NJ! What about the rest of you?

Mark

Well, I'm happy to say, I finally booked my FOS sail for AUG 20 of '06. And how kick ass is this, got an aft balcony!? So now that I'm booked, this has officialy become a party cruise. I bought this for two of my dear lady friends for thier 21st, so we're ready to party the week away. So who else is booked for this sailing, and who's ready to party thier asses off?

For people who don't like to party, don't worry, I'm not rowdy, just drink a lot!

I'm so not trying to be mean or judgmental here, but your original post makes you sound like either a 14 year old boy or a retarded pimp....

And ha ha, I'm on FOS way before you on 6/25.

You must not be a 14 year old boy, because you need to be at least 25 to book, and you already pointed ou that your "lady friends" are turning 21-so if your not a 14 year old boy, then that makes you....

I'm so not trying to be mean or judgmental here, but your original post makes you sound like either a 14 year old boy or a retarded pimp....

You must not be a 14 year old boy, because you need to be at least 25 to book, and you already pointed ou that your "lady friends" are turning 21-so if your not a 14 year old boy, then that makes you....

Well let's see, that make me a few things; one, a 24 year old who probably nets more money in a month than you gross in a year (how's that make you feel). Two, a pretty nice guy who's so willing to spend his on money on his friends to show them a good time, since they probably couldn't afford it themselves. Three, smart because I didn't book for June to spend atleast $1500pp for an inside on deck 2, instead waited for August when all the kinks will be worked out and spend $1500pp for aft balcony "HA HA".

Moving on, you have to be 21 to book, not 25. As forr the retarded pimp comment, I'm neither, just good guy who likes to treat his friends well and show them a good time. So why are you being an a$$ about this, oh wait... You're jealous, that's it! Cause I'm going with two lovely "Lady Friends" who I treated, and you're stuck with your women or man who's probably old and falling apart. Well have fun on your overpriced cruise.

I'm spent, damn that felt good! Oh, almost forgot "Haha". "Tool"

I knew my commet would get to you-that's why I made it!!

You sound like a million other frat boys I know-buttons are too easy to push.

And you'd better read the fine print if you are sailing RCI-you need someone 25 on the booking, unless you are married....

You only need someone 25 or older if any of the people in the room are under 21 unless you are a married couple then they will allow you to sail if you are under 21

Wrong again! Not a frat boy, done with school, and I hate frat boys. Infact, I am anything but the typical adult my age. I don't like rap, I don't drink miller lite and I don't wear Abercrombe. Acid jazz, wine and martinis, and Prada thank you. Just firing back, because I didn't care for you attacking me over nothing.

You read the fine print. Over 25 if there will be anyone under the age of 21 in the cabin. You only have to be 21 to book a cabin. I know, because booked my own cruise in '04 when I was 22. Also, that was the rule last year. The new rules are somone over 21 in the same cabin with anyone 18-20.

So are we done with the pathetic arguing, and can we just leave it at each one have a good trip? Since I think we can all agree, we can't wait to see this ship.

Have a great cruise and congratulations on the aft balcony!!!!It sounds like you and your friends are going to have a great time.I hope they know how lucky they are to have such a generous friend like you.I'm sure on a ship that big you'll find a lot of people ready to party their a**** off.

It makes him a young guy excited about a cruise he just booked and very generous to treat his 2 friends.Come on, there's no reason for the name calling or to start an argument for no reason.You said he sounded like he was 14 and then said ha ha I'm on the FOS way before you?Can't we just be happy for him?there's no reason to turn this thread nasty.

There are too many people onthe boards that can't take a joke-the 14 year old pimp frat boy wasn't upset by my comment, why should anyone else be?

I was only trying to point out that his post sounded cheezy, so cheezy, I found myself looking for a glass of wine, and I don't even drink!!!-

"21 year old lady friends" is right out of some bad movie about a 16 year old virgin boy having a party while mommy and daddy are away-then the hooker steals the crystal egg, then the sports car goes into Lake Michigan, then he starts a bordello in his house to pay for the damage....come on, you know the one....

Chillax-I didn't call him anything "nasty" it was simply a comment on his cheezy post!!! I hope he has a great time with his acid jazz, Prada and his lady friends-

There are too many people onthe boards that can't take a joke-the 14 year old pimp frat boy wasn't upset by my comment, why should anyone else be?

I was only trying to point out that his post sounded cheezy, so cheezy, I found myself looking for a glass of wine, and I don't even drink!!!-

"21 year old lady friends" is right out of some bad movie about a 16 year old virgin boy having a party while mommy and daddy are away-then the hooker steals the crystal egg, then the sports car goes into Lake Michigan, then he starts a bordello in his house to pay for the damage....come on, you know the one....

Chillax-I didn't call him anything "nasty" it was simply a comment on his cheezy post!!! I hope he has a great time with his acid jazz, Prada and his lady friends-

I can take a joke,when it's funny.You said yourself in one of the posts you were trying to push his buttons.I didn't say you called him anything nasty,I said let's not turn this thread nasty.

Just firing back, because I didn't care for you attacking me over nothing.

As far as him not being upset by your comments read his posts again.

I have to admit, this is getting kinda funny. It adds a little spice to these boards. As for cheezy, I'm a child of the 80's, some people may find those kind of movies classics, lol. The post wasn't wasn't meant to sound cheezy, it was to sound pumped up and get people pumped up. I wanna see who's exicted and ready to have a good time. I suppose next time I could say:

"So, yea... I bought my cruise. August 20th People should go, cause... it'll be a good time. Ummm... ok, thats all"

Oh yea, that's much better. Why didn't I think of that earlier? I don't know about everyone else but, I can feel the excitement. As for being upset, I wouldn't go so far as to say I was, maybe at first but, it was more of a 'What the f***? Was there a point to any of this'. Now it's just pure entertainment. Thanks to everyone who stuck up for me, appriciated. You all enjoy your cruises. That's all for know, until later when the replies come in, lol.

I have to admit, this is getting kinda funny. It adds a little spice to these boards. As for cheezy, I'm a child of the 80's, some people may find those kind of movies classics, lol. The post wasn't wasn't meant to sound cheezy, it was to sound pumped up and get people pumped up. I wanna see who's exicted and ready to have a good time. I suppose next time I could say:

"So, yea... I bought my cruise. August 20th People should go, cause... it'll be a good time. Ummm... ok, thats all"

Oh yea, that's much better. Why didn't I think of that earlier? I don't know about everyone else but, I can feel the excitement. As for being upset, I wouldn't go so far as to say I was, maybe at first but, it was more of a 'What the f***? Was there a point to any of this'. Now it's just pure entertainment. Thanks to everyone who stuck up for me, appriciated. You all enjoy your cruises. That's all for know, until later when the replies come in, lol.

When I first read your post I thought this guy is really excited about this cruise and it sounds like he's going to have a great time and he's probably a lot of fun and trying to find other people on this cruise that feel the same way.I just didn't want another post to "bring you down".LOL I was around in the 80's too,although a lot older.I love posts from people like you with so much enthusiasm.It's contagious and gets other people pumped up too.I don't even know you and I'm on a different cruise and I was excited for you.This year I'm bringing my daughter who will be 20 and 3 of her friends.2 of them have never been on a cruise before and I can't wait to see their reactions and I know they'll all have a great time.

Wow! So much excitement on this thread, in such a short time. I didn't see anything wrong with Xeon's comments; but there was some nastiness in the later posts, which we can all do without. Maybe we should start another thread or ask one of the Hosts to delete all the unnecessary chit chat. Let's focus on the upcoming good time!

So Xeon, have you ever had an espresso martini?

Mark

Actually, that is quite mean. We have a 2-year-old disabled son and callous comments like that really break my heart. If you are going to continue hurling insults at others, please reconsider using the plight of disabled persons to amuse yourself.

That's great, they'll have a great time. They're at a perfect age for it. Which ship you taking them on?

We're on the Radiance in January.I've been taking my daughter on cruises since she was 2.She's always loved them.She's an only child so since she was about 8 we always let her take someone.This year we booked a balcony for us and 2 adjoining insides for the girls.I see you live in albany.We're just outside Syracuse.My daughter goes to Albany all the time to visit her friends at college and she has gone a couple times to do Bacardi promos.As a matter of fact 3 of them are Bacardi girls.I know the girls are all going to have a great time.I'm sure they too will be partying their a**** off.I hope there will be other people their age on the ship this year.

Archived