Star Princess cabins

jean 50ny

Need some info on the Star's cabins. In paticular the mini suites--cat ad. Are there any preferred cabins in this catagory--any with bigger balconys? I am looking at cabin #E729. Any info appreciated about this cabin or any better. Thanks, Jean

I'm going with a leap of faith here and say you will love your cabin.

My non-balcony - non-porthole cabin - Cabin A228 - was wonderful. Well laid out - spacious closet and drawers - very nice bathroom with larger than usual shower - I was duly impressed. Can't say I missed the balcony at all - and that after swearing I would never again cruise without a balcony.

You will love the Star - it's a beautiful, well maintained, well laid out ship.

And besides that - it was staffed by the most wonderful crew.

And did I mention the food? Yummmm.

My non-balcony - non-porthole cabin - Cabin A228 - was wonderful. Well laid out - spacious closet and drawers - very nice bathroom with larger than usual shower - I was duly impressed. Can't say I missed the balcony at all - and that after swearing I would never again cruise without a balcony.

Is this AKA an inside cabin??

Ron

Looking for info on Emerald Deck Cat AD mini suites also, cruise personalizer states non converting twin beds for E719. Wondering if this is true, also wondering if the balconys are as big as the balconys of the mini suites on the Dolphin deck? I know the one good thing and the reason we booked the Emerald deck is for the covered balcony mini suite, we did not want Dophin deck balcony with no cover at all. Any info on on mini suites on Emerald deck would be great!

Archived