Finally my turn to Dance!! Carnival Breeze, Here we come!

jolyroger

Ok so its been a long time waiting to go on that Big Beauty of a ship once again, 367 days later!! (i know not qute as long as others ) But today We can finally do our Single Digit Dance!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Ok Sorry had to share, and hay feel free you have a cruise coming up and your in the single digits, DANCE AWAY!! :)

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering where you were....I saw your countdown clock this morning and thought, Hmmmmm....Kerri didn't do a single digit dance:eek::eek:

79 more days until we are back on her!!!!

Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Enjoy!!:D:D

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering where you were....I saw your countdown clock this morning and thought, Hmmmmm....Kerri didn't do a single digit dance:eek::eek:

79 more days until we are back on her!!!!

Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Enjoy!!:D:D

I cant believe its finally time,seems like yesterday (ok maybe not,lol) that we were seeing her for the first time in person! Such a great ship,isnt it? And let me tell you,your 79 days will go by fast! And you'll be doing your single digits dance too!! Please to get under 100 felt great! And you know me well, I couldn't wait to post my single digit dance!! Wooohooo!

Ok so its been a long time waiting to go on that Big Beauty of a ship once again, 367 days later!! (i know not qute as long as others ) But today We can finally do our Single Digit Dance!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Ok Sorry had to share, and hay feel free you have a cruise coming up and your in the single digits, DANCE AWAY!! :)

We are gonna be with you too!! This is our "free" cruise from Carnival, looking forward to a second trip on the Breeze. See you onboard!! :D:D

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

I just returned from a cruise 3 weeks ago, and I'm jealous. Lol!! :D

Have fun, and do your dance!!!!