Do balconies on Sea Princess Connect?

bzv143

Booking 4 cabins on Sea Princess: 2 Cat. ACs and 2 reg. balcony cabins next door. As a group, we want to open up all the balconies so that we can move freely between. Do the balconies have easily-removable dividers? Anyone on Sea Princess who can answer quickly?

Thanks! :o

Booking 4 cabins on Sea Princess: 2 Cat. ACs and 2 reg. balcony cabins next door. As a group, we want to open up all the balconies so that we can move freely between. Do the balconies have easily-removable dividers? Anyone on Sea Princess who can answer quickly?

Thanks! :o

Can't answer regarding the Sea Princess specifically, but all the Princess ships I've been on have connecting balconies. It's great when you're traveling with friends or relatives. We did that on the C with our daughter and SIL.

For some reason, this thread is duplicated and I posted an reply on the other, but I'll reply here also.

Last October, we were on the Dawn Princess, sister ship to the Sea Princess. We were in cabin B428, the last category AC mini-suite before the category BB balconies.

At that point on the ship, there is a fire wall and door separating the AC cabins from the BB cabins. This wall also separates the balconies and there is no balcony opening between these categories. There was the usual opening to the balcony of the adjacent mini-suite.

I don't know if there is a balcony opening between the AC cabins and the BC cabins toward the front of the ship. The fire wall does not separate those categories.

Jim

Archived