Do Balconies on Sea Princess Connect?

bzv143

Booking 4 cabins on Sea Princess: 2 Cat. ACs and 2 reg. balcony cabins next door. As a group, we want to open up all the balconies so that we can move freely between. Do the balconies have easily-removable dividers? Anyone on Sea Princess who can answer quickly?

Thanks! :o

We were in a balcony cabin (A339) on the Sea Princess FLL to San Diego for fifteen days in 2001, On either side of the balcony is a partition that when open folds up against the slider. We found this out one day when the wind blew one of them open. Our cabin steward quickly got a hex dey and put it back in place. That was 2001 but I doubt if much has changed since the.

Last October, we were on the Dawn Princess, sister ship to the Sea Princess. We were in cabin B428, the last category AC mini-suite before the category BB balconies.

At that point on the ship, there is a fire wall and door separating the AC cabins from the BB cabins. This wall also separates the balconies and there is no balcony opening between these categories. There was the usual opening to the balcony of the adjacent mini-suite.

I don't know if there is a balcony opening between the AC cabins and the BC cabins toward the front of the ship. The fire wall does not separate those categories.

Jim

Jim:

Thank you so much for the answer. We are booked into the B428 and are friends with the couple going into B422 (the AC). But we also have a son in the B504 regular balcony next door, and another friend in B506 next to that. Sorry to hear about the fire wall tho' between us and our son. Sigh. We were hoping to have a godzilla balcony by opening up all four. :(

I can feel your disappointment not being able to join all four balconies. It would have been a blast. However, even if the were no fire wall (I since learned that the term is bulkhead), you still could not have joined them together as Cabin B502 separates your two AC cabins from the two BB cabins.

Our first cruise was on the Sea Princess and we have since cruised on the Sun Princess and Dawn Princess. The Sun Class ships are my favorite and you’ll love your mini-suite. Have a wonderful cruise.

Jim

Archived