Does anyone know?

I think it might be the Grand Princess. I have a picture of it that I took in St. Thomas a few years back. I believe that passengers told me that "thing" across the back is a lounge. We were anchored in the harbor on that trip and the Princess ship was docked at Havensight. It was so weird looking that we took a cab from town over to the dock so we could see it up close.

It's definately a Princess. I was on the Golden Princess a couple of years ago. It had a "spoiler" across the back just like that one. jwlayne is right... it's a nightclub/lounge. I was in it.

The Golden Princess and Grand Princess are sister ships. I guess it could be either one of them.

Tim

It is a Princess Grand Class for sure, the wing across the top of the back is Skywalkers Disco. Right below it is the adult only pool area. We had an aft cabin (Vista Suite - VS) and saw a few baseball hats fly off the back :eek: The suite was amazing, 2 TV's, a bathroom with a whirlpool tub & glass shower and another bathroom with the sink & toilet, FREE fully stocked wet bar & walk-in closet. Back in 2000 the room also came with a butler. Ours wore a tux with tails and brought us drinks to our room, even sat and had a cigar with the guys. Think they cut back and eliminated the butlers. This was our cruise that started our addiction to cruising :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived