Is the Dawn being replaced in Boston?

wildescapade

[quote name='Weluv2cruise2007']We're looking at the last week of August for this cruise....I know it's impossible to say for sure, but does it usually sell out? I'm wondering if we should take our chances and let it go past final payment and see if we can get a good deal.[/quote]

From Labor Day weekend onward the pricing usually drops heavily as school children are just starting back and parents are less hesitant to yank their kids out of the new school year. As a result the average skews higher and the price is much lower than the summer months. The week particular you're looking at is hit or miss for selling out. It depends on when the MA / NH / RI / ME school years start up. :cool:

[quote name='Glenn3gl']I'd like to see the Gem do the Boston to Bermuda run.

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app[/quote]

It would be nice to have two venues to hang out in instead of one (Bliss being the added versus Spinnakers only) but I don't see them bringing the Gem to Boston. The suites works better on the Dawn for a ship that essentially becomes a floating hotel for a few days and then heads back to sea and back to Boston. NCL makes more of a profit with the space being suites then having a ship with a second public space on the BOS to BDA itinerary.