Staterooms on RC

Lily1A

If the OP is interested in cabins on Brilliance that are spacious, I can talk about Grand Suites and Two Bedroom Suites from first hand experience. :D

And DarthGrady posted a thread here recently about his experience in a Junior Suite on Brilliance (same cruise as my Two Bedroom Suite).

I know that I can compare dimensions of staterooms but there are so many types and classes I can't be sure. I just wanted the personal opinions of those who have sailed on the Brilliance

Sailed #8636 balcony to Canada/NE Oct 2013......nice cabin, plenty of storage.....bed by balcony....same size as Princess, altho closet layout on Princess is BEST, bar none.....would get this cabin again......better storage than on Celebrity Aqua Class

Thanks to all for trying to help me regarding the cabin size on Brilliance. To tell the truth, I don't really care but my husband was trying to find a way out of going to Iceland and brought up cabin size. Now that that brouhaha :o is over he is obsessing over what to do in Iceland. We have two days there. I am thrilled to see this remote country but he is apprehensive. Do I dare ask for suggestions? Thanks, Lily

Thanks to all for trying to help me regarding the cabin size on Brilliance. To tell the truth, I don't really care but my husband was trying to find a way out of going to Iceland and brought up cabin size. Now that that brouhaha :o is over he is obsessing over what to do in Iceland. We have two days there. I am thrilled to see this remote country but he is apprehensive. Do I dare ask for suggestions? Thanks, Lily

Try the Port of Call here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

Scroll through to see if there's anything for Iceland, if not, start a new thread.