Paradise- any info would be helpful

Hi Everyone,

I'm going on the Carnival Paradise in November for a 4 day Baja Mexico cruise. We are on an ocean view guarantee; I'm not sure what to expect with that, but we'll see. I've been on the Elation and more recently on the Diamond Princess. How is the Paradise going to compare? I would love to hear any "need to knows" or just helpful info about the ship.

Thank you!!

The Paradise is the sister ship to the Elation - so they are almost identical. We went on her before they moved her to the short cruises. Since you're going on the 4 dayer during the week - I would assume you would get a similar cruise - versus the more party atmosphere of the 3 dayer.

We sailed the Paradise last summer, and we loved it. The smaller ship size was wonderful; you didn't feel like you had to walk three miles to get to the show after dinner. We had an oceanview cabin and were very happy. Steward was great, though it seemed to us that we heard more than we should have regarding inattentive or forgetful waiters, but I'm sure that the majority of the crew has changed by now. I've read several reviews since Paradise went West Coast that rave about the service, so you should be all set.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful cruise! Don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back!

>Currently doing the Ohmigosh-I-leave-Monday-what-did-I-forget-to-pack dance!<

Archived