Nassau 20 times, any ideas about what else to do??

tm3750

Been there 20 times and have done the Breezes all inclusive, did some island trip to swim with rays, walked to the Fish fry one time. Atlantis more than once. Walked around town and looked in the shops, Senor frogs. Love to eat local food when on vacation. Any ideas???

This past January, we said the same thing, but for the first time we decided to take a taxi (van) tour. So glad we did, Mario Bethel was GREAT !!!! We asked to see the good and bad of Nassau, he provided!! For all the times we had been to Nassau we had never been to Queen Ann's staircase, which was interesting and pretty. Mario was very informative and friendly! I would be happy to share his contact information with you if you would like to book a tour with him. He has 3 different tour options and is very very reasonable! just email at megator2@aol.com and I will be happy to share his information.

I have a Tru Bahimian Food Tour scheduled for my stop in June. Great reviews on trip advisor and they scheduled a later tour just for us!

Can I get that information from you, looked on Trip Advisor but could not find

Can I get that information from you, looked on Trip Advisor but could not find

Sure! Hopefully this link works.

http://trubahamianfoodtours.com/tours/bites-of-nassau/

Escape Bay Street’s busy downtown strip, as you slow down and explore the city’s charming off-the-beaten path sites and experiences on our signature Bites of Nassau Food Tour. You’ll enjoy delicious authentic food and drink tastings from six (6) local restaurants, specialty stores and ethnic eateries in the heart of the this storied downtown neighborhood. We’ll also satisfy your appetite with a hearty dose of fascinating Bahamian history, architecture and culture. All food tastings, enough for lunch are included in the ticket price of $69.00

• 2 weeks later...