Latitudes awards for second party

Daisyduke70

Hi - I am sure i am just being stupid, but I am trying to register my husband for Latitude awards, we took our first NCL cruise last year and we are having our second next month. On my.ncl I have already registered for Latitudes and it shows my bronze status, Husband (and daughter in fact) are the second and third parties on the booking, but obviously are not showing any latitude status. I have been round and round in circles trying to get DH registered but can't seem to find the right way of doing it. Any thoughts please?

Hi,

I never had to register my second passenger for Latitudes. On the booking, made on my name, I see my Latitudes points and not my gf points...it always did this and she always got her points when we got back from the cruise.

Ncl matches her info and sends her an e-mail welcoming her back and her new Lalitudes points. Same for me, e-mail and level.

If you try to create a "My Ncl" for your husband and your cruise reservation number, the system will tell you that this booking number is already linked with an other "My Ncl" account.

No worries...everyone will get their points.

Have fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Hi,

I never had to register my second passenger for Latitudes. On the booking, made on my name, I see my Latitudes points and not my gf points...it always did this and she always got her points when we got back from the cruise.

Ncl matches her info and sends her an e-mail welcoming her back and her new Lalitudes points. Same for me, e-mail and level.

If you try to create a "My Ncl" for your husband and your cruise reservation number, the system will tell you that this booking number is already linked with an other "My Ncl" account.

No worries...everyone will get their points.

Have fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks Sebas - that's great info.