Once again.....

cobianlover

Cruise critic is sucking the hours out of my days!!! And I still have 60+ days til we sail.....I'm doomed!!! :D

I'm even more doomed than you.... I have 205 days until I cruise, and I'm already on CC all day. ;)

I actually blame CC for my new car purchase as well. I did a search online to check out a new Jeep, then every time I logged into CC, there were advertisements for that Jeep. 2 weeks later and I bought one. Thanks, CC, for the expensive purchase.

I am work too - finishing lunch. You are all making me feel good though. I have 17 days to go - 11 more days to work. I have to admit the last few weeks have gone by faster for me. I booked back in July and it seemed like forever then. If you don't have it you should look at a website called Timeleft. You can download a countdown for your desktop. You can do one free. I just look at that when I am having a bad day and watch some of those seconds tick off. :) Right now mine is 17 days, 3 hours, 18 Min and 25 Seconds until my cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, I'm currently at work. Trying to focus on being at work but there is a computer in front of me. Now I must constantly read and reread reviews on my next ship, explore the message boards, constanly check and update to my newest roll call. I need CC. It helps me survive until the next cruise. Only 6 more months to go!