Past passenger discount?

Shewolf91

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and what their outcome was? I have cruised with P&0 a couple of times in the past. The only problem is it was a few years ago now and with my ex-husband. I have no recollection of dates/ships etc. Do you think that they would be able to find me from my name and date of birth, so I could hopefully qualify for the previous passenger discount?

Any experiences would be most helpful!

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and what their outcome was? I have cruised with P&0 a couple of times in the past. The only problem is it was a few years ago now and with my ex-husband. I have no recollection of dates/ships etc. Do you think that they would be able to find me from my name and date of birth, so I could hopefully qualify for the previous passenger discount?

Any experiences would be most helpful!

Give P&O a call provide details of

Name at time of previous booking

DOB

Address where you previously lived at when you last cruised with P&O

I cruised with Cunard in 1994 and then again in 2012. However, I did not qualify for past passenger discount because Cunard informed me that I was no longer entitled to any past passenger discounts my name had been removed for entitlement to discounts three years prior to 2012 :confused:

However, strangely enough I still have the same Personal Identification Number as I had in 1994.

It is worth calling P&O.

Good luck

Pat

Hi

We have just booked a cruise next year on Britannia with Thomas Cook and received past passenger discount. The last (and only) time we sailed with P&O was July 2009 and the girl in the travel agents found our details just by giving our telephone number alone. I was pleasantly surprised.