Suggestions for 18 and 22 year olds??

chitown11

Any suggestions for activities in Cozumel with an 18 and 22 year old? Would the beaches be too boring, are they more for younger kids? Does anyone know the cost of the dune buggies, or ATV's on the beaches? Thanks!:)

Hello chitown11

There is alot to do in Cozumel. My kids, the same age as yours enjoyed scuba. here is snorkeling, shopping, Mayan ruins, etc. Go to your ship's wed site under shore excursions, there should be a list of activities and maybe even the price list.

For Carnival Atv beach adventure Cozumel- 5hrs $99.00us

For Carnival Jungle Atv adventure Cozumel- 3.5hrs $99.00us

I done know about dune buggies.

Our cruise is in 2 weeks. DH and I are traveling with DS and DD, 18 and 21. We have a 4 hour snorkel tour booked with Mystic Snorkel. I think we are paying about 60.00 each. She will take 10 and the price goes down the more on the tour but so far, it's just us, which is fine with me! After the tour, we plan on heading to Paradise Beach which has water toys available for 8.00 each, they rent snorkel equipment and have good food and beverages and vendors who set up for 1 a minute massages. What more could you ask??

Donna

My husband and nephew rented ATV's at Mr. Sanchos beach club, they said it was fun but I dont remember how much it cost. We had gone to Nachi Cocum beach club and they walked over there for a couple of hours.

we took are teens to passion island they just loved it just drank some coronas and chilled of course they were 18 and 19 at the time but I didnt want them to wonder off to carlos and charlies so i figured i would take them there so they could drink but they couldnt go anywhere see you have to get there by bus then by boat most beautiful place on earth.

Archived