Day Pass Noumea

cruisetexas

Hilton or Intercontinental for snorkeling?

I've email the Hilton about availability of a day pass for our stop there (11 September), but have not heard back. Does the IC also offer something like this?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw your post. Are you going to be on the Volendam from LAX or Vancouver perhaps this September in Noumea? We also live in the Woodlands and that is the cruise we are taking to Australia. Then we are doing the 34 day circumvent and then staying in Sydney for 5 days and then boarding the Solstice to go around New Zealand.

Have done the day passes in the Caribbean but hadn't thought of it in the South Pacific. Thanks for the hint. We are diamond with Hilton so for sure that is what we will do in Noumea. Thanks again.

Hi!

No, We're doing a 23 day repositioning cruise on the Carnival Legend, Long Beach to Sydney. We'll be in Fiji, Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora and Noumea. We're staying in Sydney fir a few days then meeting our daughter for ten spdays in Thailand.

Have a wonderful voyage!

Susan

SO you will be gone from the area before we arrive. enjoy your cruise. we are in East Shore. Just moved here from Sterling ridge. Love it..

Maybe we will meet on a cruise someday, or somewhere in the Woodlands. We play a lot of bridge in the Woodlands, and love the repositioning cruises because there is usually a lot of bridge.

Thanks for the hint about the day pass. emailing them this evening.

No, bmwm311, that's just the pass. A few other people from our roll call are going to try to get the day pass, also, so we will try to share vans/cabs to get there. I read that the Hilton will call a cab for you when you're ready to depart, so will probably do that so we're not tied to other's schedules.

I have NO idea how much the cab will be, but this is a 'cost is no problem' cruise for us, as it will be a once in a lifetime!

I will post when we return in October.

Have a great cruise!

Susan