Carnival Spirit in Australia to South Pacific

Sapphire57

I have just booked a cruise out of Australia to the South Pacific on the Carnival Spirit with an extended balcony.

This will be my first cruise with Carnival, any hints, tips or just general information will be greatly appreciated. All I can find on here in American info and I hear Aust is a separate identity with so many things different to its American sister.

Thanks in advance.

I have just booked a cruise out of Australia to the South Pacific on the Carnival Spirit with an extended balcony.

This will be my first cruise with Carnival, any hints, tips or just general information will be greatly appreciated. All I can find on here in American info and I hear Aust is a separate identity with so many things different to its American sister.

Thanks in advance.

We were on the Spirit for the repositioning from Honolulu to Sydney and will be on the Legend when she sails on August 30 to Sydney - we love Australia and the South Pacific.

The Spirit and it's sister ships are our favorite class of ship on Carnival. Easy to navigate, you can go forward to aft on every deck. The passenger capacity is 2549 max (according to a cruise line room web site) and it doesn't feel crowded. They added a bbq that we didn't get to try since they were finishing it up during the cruise. The water slide Green Thunder is a lot of fun, you can find videos on you tube.

Is there any specific information you want? If I know the answer I will help as best I can.

Edited by carynh
never mind