Any pictures of a GS on Navigator Post Dry Dock?

jrljel

Dying to see the new décor on Navigator and what a GS now looks like. Sailing in several months but just booked today, yippee! Just about broke the bank, oh well... Hoping someone here has a picture.

Dying to see the new décor on Navigator and what a GS now looks like. Sailing in several months but just booked today, yippee! Just about broke the bank, oh well... Hoping someone here has a picture.

Same here. Leaving on May 18 and would love to see photos!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

PS...did the balcony have the updated "nice" loungers?

No loungers at all.:( Here's what I wrote about the cabin...

Our cabin (GS 1578) was a bit of a mixed bag. We had a great and enthusiastic cabin attendant, and for the most part the suite was as expected. We did have some plumbing problems during the week (no flush or delayed flush) that weren’t limited to just our cabin…I saw quite a few plumbers in the hall! Jim and I also thought ventilation was poor in the middle of the night. We both kept waking up because we were hot, which is normal for me but doesn’t usually bother Jim at all. Speaking of hot, we both thought the temperature in most of the public areas on the ship was uncomfortably warm. It was very stuffy…the A/C didn’t seem to do a good job of taking the humidity out of the air. I had also hoped for a newish and more comfortable mattress, but the one I slept on appeared to be a Pinnacle member!

I don’t know what it is with us and balcony lounge chairs…last year the chaise was falling apart, and we were told it was because the better chaises with cushions were being reserved for Asia. This year we arrived to find we didn’t have a chaise at all. Ricardo (the concierge) said they removed them for safety reasons because people kept getting drunk and falling off. Uh, no. That comment irritated me to no end. There are still loungers on the balconies of the Owners Suites and the Royal Suite, and in Cozumel we saw tons of lounge chairs on the Allure’s balconies. Is it only your Navigator GS cruisers who have a drinking problem? If you took them off because they’re broken or being replaced with something different, or you decided a Navigator GS doesn’t get them, fine…just tell me. Don’t make up some ridiculous story about people getting drunk and falling off the chair. At any rate, we requested a chaise and there were two on our balcony by the time we got back from dinner.