Thomson Majesty Cabins

My partner and myself have booked the Thomson Majesty Adriatic for a week, we will have been married a week when we go in June, we are also staying in Corfu for a week after the cruise. This is our first ever cruise so thought we would do just a week on a ship and a week in a hotel to test the waters.

We have pre-booked cabin 607, which is at the front of the ship on the Majesty, would someone please let me know what this room is like for honeymooners, if you have a picture that would be great. Thanks all and hope you all have a great day.

Thank you in advance.

My partner and myself have booked the Thomson Majesty Adriatic for a week, we will have been married a week when we go in June, we are also staying in Corfu for a week after the cruise. This is our first ever cruise so thought we would do just a week on a ship and a week in a hotel to test the waters.

We have pre-booked cabin 607, which is at the front of the ship on the Majesty, would someone please let me know what this room is like for honeymooners, if you have a picture that would be great. Thanks all and hope you all have a great day.

Thank you in advance.

Some cabins are compact than others we have booked a outside plus cabin on deck 7 they are bigger with more storage space . If you have picked a standard size would try to upgrade to a plus cabin . We are going on Friday on the majesty I will try to give you an idea the size of cabin you have when I come back only doing a week . Keith

I didn't get any pictures of that cabin but looking at it's position I would think it would be ideal for a Honeymoon, it looks a really big cabin.

Have you looked though the cabin review list? It might be on there....

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1803243

You will love the cruise, staff and entertainment are fantastic, and the Adriatic is one of the best itineraries.

Have a great day in June and a lovely Honeymoon.

Thank you so much Joe, so looking forward to it but a little worried as first ever cruise as why we are only doing a week. So many people have said once you have crusied you will want to do it all the time.

Thank you for your kind words, all the best.