Freedom aft extended balcony 7453 Have u had it?

mrsnez

We had 7445 which is the aft wrap, but we have had an aft cabin before. Love the view and the balcony is deeper. All you have to do is walk up 2 decks and you are on the aft Lido which is nice.

Cons: There may be more movement if the water is rough and the deck above you can look down onto your balcony.

I think these are great cabins but you may have to do a lot of walking depending on where you want to go on the ship.

Thank you belkin. My DH is disabled and walks with a limp but he has been on multiple cruises and does ok. Two floor to the lido seemed convenient to us. others looking down on us concerned him some but I really wanted the aft view so he was willing to go along. Is there much of an overhang in case of bad weather or shade? That was a concern of his also. Would loved a wrap but it was not available. Do you happen to have pictures you are willing to share? Thanks again. I'm new at posting :eek:

I only noticed people looking down few times not really a big deal to me. I think there was a small amount of overhang if I remember correctly.

Sorry I cant find any pictures... probably a few on my hubby's computer. I do have to admit I am not much of a picture taker when we are cruising.