Getaway Haven Two bedroom critic

MBprincess

I understand the frustrations involved with this dilemma.

I too would like to resolve the anomalies between the BA an GA H4's.

Among other topics.

If only I could sail in every H4 cabin, then I could wrap this up shorty. Lol.

This whole thing is weird. I wish I had easy answers as were presented to me prior, regarding the BA. I wish I had the same access now.

But, I do not. Things change. :mad:

Isn't every other H4 pax a CC member? Why don't we have more consolidated data? ? ?

So... Lets figure this out ourselves. We need input/reports.

Post here your H4 detailed experiences on the GA and BA.

I did notice it was a bit challenging in the past 20 post's who had what, and what ship had what. Lol. :D

It would be great if you have sailed BA/GA in a S4/H4 to post your experiences here. Folks are obviously looking for details regarding balcony, shower glass/window, cabin width, any possible comparisons aboard.

Please expand on;

Reports about the bath window on the GA.

If accessed other H4's were some larger than others.

Please share about the balcony size. Did you bring a tape measure. :D

I will emphasis your report is useless unless you provide

Ship; GA or BA

Cabin #;

Balcony size;

Balcony comparisons.

etc

BTW here is the Getaway. Looks the same to me as the BA. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Still shows 16722 as the smallest "private" balcony.

Not sure what else to offer. Unfortunately that's all I have to offer

00K5S_7201_xxl.jpg

Image courtesy of ; http://www.depping-design.de/test/displayimage.php?album=302&pid=9990#top_display_media

Edited by bear3412

Go to 53 seconds. You can see the wall in the middle of two windows. kind of silly

The below shot is hard to judge because it is so dark and there is no depth to the picture.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038748.

The window is the same, but the living room is reversed. Steilkurve made no mention of this bothering him -made no mention of it at all.

BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS- the placement of the wall and the pane size are not going to affect my trip one bit. I am going on the ship knowing that I don't have a full wall of glass so getting upset is just a waste of energy.

I spoke with NCL and all the H4 suites do have this wall.

But in reading reviews and in reading the question specifically posed to Haven H4 guests, only the OP has had an issue with it. I read it posed to several recent H4s, they didn't even notice.

Yes, it was pretty shady of NCL to disguise this in their promotional material and in their videos and pictures. But it is there and it is not going any where!

As to the window in the bathroom- ALL the windows by the tubs are the huge ones. Several suites, and I don't know why, have a thinner window in the shower that is still 65 inches but only a foot wide. So while you shower, you don't have as wide of an ocean view. I am blind without my glasses, so if we are blessed with one of these, I don't care.

I am running late,, but am cruising soon. Will let you know the scoop after our trip

Annmeat