When will we get the final reveal?

I may have misspoke myself. I was told while on board on Allure that she was bigger than Oasis by 5 ". After Doing my research on this before I got back to you guys the web site "Cruise Ship Deck Plans" a really cool web site listed Measurments of Oasis at 1146' and Allure at 1141'. They may have got them backwards. I'm not sure at this point. And I was also told in a seminar on future Cruise Ship plans while onboard Allure in Feb. That Oasis III will be 14" longer than that. I agree with you about loss of sea view. But Radiance is the one Class that I have not been on. Tried. Check this out. We were booked on Brilliance, a Radiance, in Feb. Paid for and all. Quick cruise Interior to Cozamel 4 nights out of Tampa, cheap. My wife finds it cheaper on another web site and calls Royal to complain and is given a free Oceanview upgrade for her findings. Great, good deal right? Next day the phone rings it's Royal, saying would you except in exchange for your little quciky on a medium boat in basical what was an Interior 1 Port , to a 7 Day 4 port BALCONY on the worlds Largest Cruise Ship for no additional cost. I'm sorry but stuff like that dosn't happen to normal people from Corperate America often. Especialy people like us. Thus my trip on Allure. I swear I could skip all the ports and just investigate that Ship for at least 7 days and never sleep and be totaly mesmarised and tickeld pink happy. As I just about did. Thus my exuberance over the thought of what they could be doing with Oasis III Unfortunatly the next five years are set unless they have secerets they aren't sharing. With all there eggs in the Quantem Basket, 4 total by 2018. And the one new Oasis in 2016. I havent been sold on all this hype about Quantum. Just a bunch of grown adults with new toys. How many people can get into a north Star. And with a load of over 5,000 how many people will get the chance. And they have also anounced there will be an add cost package to "enhance the experience". Bumper cars at Sea? Come on. And I know your going to laugh, but it means the world to me. No mini Golf course. I'm booked on Anthem in May of 2015 on a 16 night. How am I going to servive without a golf Course. Roller skating in Sea Plex? Give me a break. I love Aqua Theater Shows. Green Planet was the best production I have ever seen anywhere.And Never, Never get me started about Central Park. Did you know the concept for that was a logistic not an asthetic one. It was concieved as another way to get people from forward to aft, instead of walking down long hallways or going the only way at that time, which was through Promanade.Keep me Posted as you find out information on Ship plans. As will I.

Tim

I may have misspoke myself. I was told while on board on Allure that she was bigger than Oasis by 5 ". After Doing my research on this before I got back to you guys the web site "Cruise Ship Deck Plans" a really cool web site listed Measurments of Oasis at 1146' and Allure at 1141'. They may have got them backwards. I'm not sure at this point. And I was also told in a seminar on future Cruise Ship plans while onboard Allure in Feb. That Oasis III will be 14" longer than that. I agree with you about loss of sea view. But Radiance is the one Class that I have not been on. Tried. Check this out. We were booked on Brilliance, a Radiance, in Feb. Paid for and all. Quick cruise Interior to Cozamel 4 nights out of Tampa, cheap. My wife finds it cheaper on another web site and calls Royal to complain and is given a free Oceanview upgrade for her findings. Great, good deal right? Next day the phone rings it's Royal, saying would you except in exchange for your little quciky on a medium boat in basical what was an Interior 1 Port , to a 7 Day 4 port BALCONY on the worlds Largest Cruise Ship for no additional cost. I'm sorry but stuff like that dosn't happen to normal people from Corperate America often. Especialy people like us. Thus my trip on Allure. I swear I could skip all the ports and just investigate that Ship for at least 7 days and never sleep and be totaly mesmarised and tickeld pink happy. As I just about did. Thus my exuberance over the thought of what they could be doing with Oasis III Unfortunatly the next five years are set unless they have secerets they aren't sharing. With all there eggs in the Quantem Basket, 4 total by 2018. And the one new Oasis in 2016. I havent been sold on all this hype about Quantum. Just a bunch of grown adults with new toys. How many people can get into a north Star. And with a load of over 5,000 how many people will get the chance. And they have also anounced there will be an add cost package to "enhance the experience". Bumper cars at Sea? Come on. And I know your going to laugh, but it means the world to me. No mini Golf course. I'm booked on Anthem in May of 2015 on a 16 night. How am I going to servive without a golf Course. Roller skating in Sea Plex? Give me a break. I love Aqua Theater Shows. Green Planet was the best production I have ever seen anywhere.And Never, Never get me started about Central Park. Did you know the concept for that was a logistic not an asthetic one. It was concieved as another way to get people from forward to aft, instead of walking down long hallways or going the only way at that time, which was through Promanade.Keep me Posted as you find out information on Ship plans. As will I.

Tim

That is a hard deal to pass on! we LOVED Allure, and would go on her or Oasis III in a heartbeat.

However, we're looking towards 2016 for a large cruise with a bunch of friends and their kids.

We all live in the NY/NJ Metro area, so Anthem/Quantum/Quantum III make a lot of sense, and eliminate the need for Air/Hotel to Florida (I'll never fly out the day of my cruise, in case of bad weather/delays).

There are still things that we didn't see while we were on Allure 7 Day!

We'll have to go back :-)

• 3 months later...