Epic Opinions

Okay, so right now I'm booked for 3 on the Epic on a 12th deck balcony. With all the sales going on right now, if I drop down to the 10th deck I can save $280. is it worth it? I will lose my OBC, which still saves me $230. Or should I ride it out on the 12th deck to see if prices drop??? Tell me what you think? I'd really love to save the $ but stay on my deck, LOL. What's the likelihood of it dropping in price?

I wish, LOL. No, it's a western carib.

I booked it because I wanted to go on the Epic and we only really had Thanksgiving time available for cruising. Not crazy about the ports, but I'm usually happy as long as I'm sailing.

I wish, LOL. No, it's a western carib.

I booked it because I wanted to go on the Epic and we only really had Thanksgiving time available for cruising. Not crazy about the ports, but I'm usually happy as long as I'm sailing.

Gotcha. With Thanksgiving I wouldn't expect a lot of price movement. As someone who's picky about location on the ship, I wouldn't move. You are happy with your stateroom and the price you booked at. But of course would still watch for price drops for my room just in case!

Edited by Cubechick

I'm not picky at all of the location of the ship, but when we booked the prices for higher up cabins were cheaper than lower down on the ship. Now a couple floors lower I save some $. I'm hoping that as it gets closer prices drop, since I've booked the prices of my cabin level have not dropped at all... actually right now it's $200 more. I guess I should be happy that I've locked in at a good price for my cabin level...

Deck 10 is perfectly fine. Both of those decks have rooms above and below them, and not a public area that might cause noise. All deck 12 will get you is 20 feet higher off the water

Deck 10 is perfectly fine. Both of those decks have rooms above and below them, and not a public area that might cause noise. All deck 12 will get you is 20 feet higher off the water

You made spreadsheets for the Epic, didn't you? I remember from my first time cruising on that ship ... I used it to pick our perfect cabin LOL

Edited by SissasMomE