Family Ocean view on Radiance

Hi everyone,

My family and I will (Husband and 3 kids) be doing our first cruise with RCCL this December. We have booked room 8000, just wondering if anyone has had this room before? From what I can tell, it seems to be the smallest??

Thanks for any info :)

Hi everyone,

My family and I will (Husband and 3 kids) be doing our first cruise with RCCL this December. We have booked room 8000, just wondering if anyone has had this room before? From what I can tell, it seems to be the smallest??

Thanks for any info :)

I don't think there are significant differences in size (or any difference) between rooms of the same category. It states on the deck plans when a stateroom has a smaller balcony for example.

To me 8002 and 8502 look wider but shorter than 8000 and 8500 - they should still be the same square footage as listed for the category.

We have stayed in 8002. There are 5 of us. 3 adults, (1 with a walker), and 2 teenagers. It was very comfortable, even the sofa bed made out.

We will be on her again for Christmas, when are you going?

Maybe see you on the roll call?

Hi Aussie FF,

Thats good to know. I'm honestly not too worried about the room (except the prospect of us all sharing one bathroom), just curious!

We will be on the cruise departing the 13th, back just before Christmas. It will be Miss 7s birthday, thinking of doing the Barbie experience for her???

Do you know if the ship will have the Xmas decorations up by then? We've previously cruised with P&O Australia, so very excited about this cruise! We've never cruised around Christmas, or over a birthday (three of us have December birthdays), so its going to be very different :)

Yes, they will be putting up the Christmas decorations during your cruise.

It's great to cruise for Christmas, lots of families. All the kids get presents. Everyone happy.

Of course, it's one of the most expensive.

Have a great cruise.:)

Aussie Frequent Floaters

Edited by Aussie FF