Shows/dining questions for Breakaway

LorettaD

Hi everyone. We are going on the breakaway to Bermuda and are starting to think about booking shows/ specialty dinners online. How does this work, do we get tickets in our cabin? Do the shows sell out, in the past on other ships we just showed up at the theatre and found seats. Is it different on the breakaway? We purchased the UDP so dinners I think will be on the card, right? Also we have other family members in a different cabin, what is the best way to reserve a table for all of us? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Loretta

I booked Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Cirque du Soleil before sailing. I booked for my family and at the same time, my friend booked for her family. We arrived at the theater and let them know we were all together. It worked PERFECTLY! I highly recommend booking shows before you go. The shows actually do get booked! A few of the nights were totally NA. I was glad we had reservations.

Hi everyone. We are going on the breakaway to Bermuda and are starting to think about booking shows/ specialty dinners online. How does this work, do we get tickets in our cabin? Do the shows sell out, in the past on other ships we just showed up at the theatre and found seats. Is it different on the breakaway? We purchased the UDP so dinners I think will be on the card, right? Also we have other family members in a different cabin, what is the best way to reserve a table for all of us? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Loretta

Yes it is different on Breakway/Getaway. The evening shows use a reservation system. It is highly recommended but not absolutely required to make reservations for the evening shows. Shows do get fully booked but you can show up 15 minutes before the start of the show and there are usually extra seats due to no shows or late arrivals. However if you have a large group, you should reserve ahead. You do not get tickets. You simply present your cabin card to the attendant who will swipe your card when you arrive.

You will can also make reservations once you're on board using the LCD TV in your stateroom, the touchscreens by the elevators, calling guest services, or restaurant reservations. For your dining reservations for your group, I would call or go to restaurant reservations to make one reservation for your large party.

UDP - It will be in the reservation system linked to your cabin card and I believe they put a sticker on it too.