Vibe beach club..where to go

Thanks Tracy! Since I haven't cruised in 10+ years, can you explain the boarding group thing? We are staying at a nearby hotel the night before that offers a shuttle to the port, but it only goes at 12 noon. Contemplating taking a taxi if we think we should arrive earlier? Suggestions?

Thanks Tracy! Since I haven't cruised in 10+ years, can you explain the boarding group thing? We are staying at a nearby hotel the night before that offers a shuttle to the port, but it only goes at 12 noon. Contemplating taking a taxi if we think we should arrive earlier? Suggestions?

Grab a taxi if you want the Vibe passes, I've heard they go quickly~ get to the port around 1000-1030 and you should be in group 1 or 2 for boarding.

I got to the port around 9:30 last time and got into boarding group one. You will sit around for a few hours before boarding but for Vibe, it will be worth it!

Tracy

Do you know if the Manhattan port for the breakaway you can sit inside the terminal if you get there at 9am? I don't want to have to wait outside till 10am..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Do you know if the Manhattan port for the breakaway you can sit inside the terminal if you get there at 9am? I don't want to have to wait outside till 10am..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

We got there around 9:30 and we stood in a line before you could go through the security area. But it was worth it to get vibe. Once you get through security you can sit.

We'd like to try and get signed up for the Vibe Beach Club as soon as we board. Can anyone tell me exactly where to go so we can make a bee-line?

Is the Vibe Beach Club the adult only area? Is there a charge?

Sent from my iPad using Forums