P&o Azura night nursery question

Molsykins

Hi

Quick questionn re night nursery on p&o.

Have a 10 month old and nearly 3yr old at time of travel in June.

The 10 month old will be fine going to sleep in night nursery, but I have reservations with the 2 yr old...

Could he go into a kids club until late? Rather than battle with him to try and get him to sleep (he goes to bed at 7 at home no probs - but isn't good at sleeping in other places...)

Anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks!

Hi

Quick questionn re night nursery on p&o.

Have a 10 month old and nearly 3yr old at time of travel in June.

The 10 month old will be fine going to sleep in night nursery, but I have reservations with the 2 yr old...

Could he go into a kids club until late? Rather than battle with him to try and get him to sleep (he goes to bed at 7 at home no probs - but isn't good at sleeping in other places...)

Anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks!

Hi

Yes your 2 year old can go into the kids club. I can't remember what time the club closes - I think it varies from cruise to cruise. I think it was 10.30 or 11.00 ish . What we have always done is gone to kids tea (In the buffet each night between 5 and 6) and then taken our dd up to the club straight away afterwards. We then usually go for our dinner ourselves. In the kids club they have fun and games til about 8pm and then they have quiet time where they pull out bean bags and sleeping bags and put on a dvd, by the time you pick them up they are half asleep or nodding off. I seem to remember something about slumber time where you could sign them in to stay in the club later but i'm not sure if they still do this. ( We never used it as we felt 10pm was late enough for us and dd)

Anyway hth's

Sue

Thank you for your reply, that's helpful.

We have second sitting...

We might try and hold off on the toddlers nap... So he's knackered enough to go to sleep in the night nursery..😴

I used to take my pushchair up for my little one right up until he was 4 then the staff would put him in it to watch the DVD at 8pm and he would fall asleep in there.

Like yours he would not go to bed/sleep just anywhere but had not probs sitting in his pushchair to watch a DVD. Also the corridors are very long on the Azura so it was easier to push him than carry him.

Enjoy your cruise.