Drink Special

Kaycee1

Hi,

I have a question about the drink special. If you buy one the first day can you keep getting refill specials all week? Or do the change the color of the glass so you have to buy a new one each day?:confused:

Hi,

I have a question about the drink special. If you buy one the first day can you keep getting refill specials all week? Or do the change the color of the glass so you have to buy a new one each day?:confused:

I am pretty sure it is the drink of the day. You can pay extra for the souvenir glass or just in a regular glass at a reduced price - I don't remember seeing that you can get refills at reduced prices.

Once you buy the "drink of the day" in the souvenir glass, you can bring the glass back to the bartender and get it refilled with another "drink of the day" for a reduced price. When we sailed in March 2004 on the Pride, the drink with the glass was about $4.95 and if you got the refill it was $2.95. We usually forgot to bring our cups with us, so we ended up with LOTS of souvenir cups! As far as I know, once you buy the first one, you can keep filling it up each day at the reduced price, although the drink of the day is different each day.

By the way, they don't really "advertise" the reduced price fill-up. The only reason I knew about it was from reading it here on the boards. :)

You may request refills all week with your original souvenir glass regardless of what color or shape that they are using that day. Often they will replace your glass with a clean one so you may get your fresh drink in a different style or color. I think the cost of a refill is $4.95.

They told us about the reduced-price refill at our very first trip to the bar. We didn't want to drag around a glass all day, so when we wanted the daily "special," we just ordered it in a regular glass, which was $2.95 (plus 15% auto-tip).

Archived