OBC on Carnival website

brittmama

My husband and I will be cruising to Alaska in June and our itinerary changed quit a bit, because of this we are supposed to get $50 pp OBC. When I look up our booking on Carnival website I cannot seem to find the OBC. Where would this show up if at all? If it is not on there do I need to call carnival?

Check your cruise documents, sometimes you can only find it there. To do this, go to the Carnival website and log in so you can access your booking. Select the "View Cruise Documents" and check the "Print General Information" box and press the SUBMIT button. Scroll down the displayed info and the "Itemized Charges" section displays the OBC.

Steve

My husband and I will be cruising to Alaska in June and our itinerary changed quit a bit, because of this we are supposed to get $50 pp OBC. When I look up our booking on Carnival website I cannot seem to find the OBC. Where would this show up if at all? If it is not on there do I need to call carnival?

My travel agent had to call today to have it added. I have heard others say they needed to also call. Make sure you get the 25% future cruise letter also.

Susan

I also have the OBC because of a June change to travel. I can't see mine either, but Sunday, I called Carnival on a different matter, and the guy on the phone could see my $50. OBC.

I suppose, like the OBC for the Carnival stocks, it will show up within a week or two of the cruise.

I would imagine Carnival needs to see how many are going to cancel because of the port change.