Parking at Port Canaveral

aftop

We were on a shuttle with locals from Port Canaveral recently. They recommended Radisson's parking, so that is what we are doing. They said it is an expansive parking lot that is safe, and very close to port. We were also able to make a shuttle reservation when we reserved our parking. You do not have to stay at the Radisson to reserve parking.

We have used Park n Cruise in Port Canaveral many times and gotten perfect service each time. They do all the work with your bags, shuttle was always quick, no issues! Check them out at parkcruise.com! I think it is 7.99 per day if reserved online!

Have a great cruise!

We have used Park n Cruise in Port Canaveral many times and gotten perfect service each time. They do all the work with your bags, shuttle was always quick, no issues! Check them out at parkcruise.com! I think it is 7.99 per day if reserved online!

Have a great cruise!

Also use Park N Cruise. I used them on my Enchantment cruise last year, and am using them again next week. $7.99 per day if paid online. $8.99 per day if paid at the facility.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites twice (and are making it a third time next month) You can get a cruise and park package from them if you spend the night. They have a nice pool and a good breakfast in the morning. They will shuttle you to port

If you stay at an area hotel the night before, many have a coupon for 40% off parking right at the port.

We usually stay at the Best Western and they do have the 40% off coupon for parking at the port. I assume you just present the coupon at the port when you leave? Is there anyway you can reserve the parking and indicate that you do have a 40% off coupon? I have cruised from PC before, but this time we are driving so not sure how this works.