Radio taxi le havre - recommendations?

Martin5

Hi

Has anyone used this service in Le Havre? They have taxi tours i.e. Circuits for tours to Dday Landing beaches in Normandy. We are looking into their Circuit #10 (http://www.radiotaxi-lehavre.com/cir...#map_circuit10) and wanted to see if anyone had a experience with them and if so if you had any recommendations for drivers etc.

thanks in advance

Hi Martin!

We did a cruise docking Le Harve a couple years ago and I did investigate Radio Taxi and tours into Paris as that's where we wanted to go. They were very quick responding to my emails and answering any questions I had about the distance to Paris. It is cheaper than if you find a private tour guide. I believe it would be a driver only transaction but probably get some commentary along the way. Go to Trip Advisor forums (Le Harve) and search and you will find info there. From what I could determine they are a reputable company. You will find lots of info on D Day tours as well. Good luck.

Hi Martin!

We did a cruise docking Le Harve a couple years ago and I did investigate Radio Taxi and tours into Paris as that's where we wanted to go. They were very quick responding to my emails and answering any questions I had about the distance to Paris. It is cheaper than if you find a private tour guide. I believe it would be a driver only transaction but probably get some commentary along the way. Go to Trip Advisor forums (Le Harve) and search and you will find info there. From what I could determine they are a reputable company. You will find lots of info on D Day tours as well. Good luck.

thanks Cruisingmimi - this is helpful

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Has anyone used this service in Le Havre? They have taxi tours i.e. Circuits for tours to Dday Landing beaches in Normandy. We are looking into their Circuit #10 (http://www.radiotaxi-lehavre.com/cir...#map_circuit10) and wanted to see if anyone had a experience with them and if so if you had any recommendations for drivers etc.

thanks in advance

We used this company several years ago when stopping in Le Havre. Very quick to respond to email. I set up an itinerary that included Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Etretat. We had plenty of time as the ship was docked overnight for passengers who went to Paris. I requested an English speaking driver and we were met by a knowledgeable driver who gave us a lovely day. You can create your own list of what you want to see. Sorry, I don't recall the name of the driver. He also brought us to some lovely out of the way spots.

• 2 months later...
Hi Martin!

Your post is reassuring. Would you use them again? Were the cars clean? Did you have to put a deposit down? I used a wonderful company in Italy last year and we paid at the end of the day. No deposit required.

We used this company several years ago when stopping in Le Havre. Very quick to respond to email. I set up an itinerary that included Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Etretat. We had plenty of time as the ship was docked overnight for passengers who went to Paris. I requested an English speaking driver and we were met by a knowledgeable driver who gave us a lovely day. You can create your own list of what you want to see. Sorry, I don't recall the name of the driver. He also brought us to some lovely out of the way spots.

Your post is reassuring. Would you use them again? Were the cars clean? Did you have to put a deposit down? I used a wonderful company in Italy last year and we paid at the end of the day. No deposit required.