Size of Lisbon airport re time required for a subsequent flight to Barcelona?

My DH and I are going to fly from Toronto Canada to Lisbon Portugal and our flight arrives at 6:30 am in Lisbon. We will collect our luggage, clear customs and then proceed to our departure gate for a flight from Lisbon,Portugal to Barcelona. We we would like to know how much time to leave between our arrival at 6:30 am in Lisbon and our departure on our next flight to Barcelona. Is Lisbon airport fairly small? We very much appreciate your help.

I fly in and out of Lisbon monthly, it is a relatively small airport. There are only 2 terminals and are within close walking distance of each other. I live in Spain so normally fly in from and back to Spain so I can not give you a good estimate on clearing customs on your entrance. However, when flying from Lisbon to Barcelona, I normally arrive at the airport 1 hour before take-off and have plenty of time to clear security and make it to the gate, normally takes around 15-20 mins. Your wildcard is the time it takes to clear immigration and get your bags on your arriving flight. If it was me I would leave at least 3-4 hours between the flights to cover for any flight, customs, or baggage delays.

If you arrive and depart from T1 the process is to pass immigration (should be fast), collect luggage, go up flight of stairs to Departures, check in again and go to your Barcelona gate. For/from T2 go exit Arrivals & take bus shuttle there (5 min). Overall I'd say 2 hrs between flights is plenty however many times that I've taken YYZ-LIS flights it was rarely on time (usually late) so buy so insurance just in case.