Oh My Gosh, Lilmsonry Finally Gets To Doc Dance!

lilmsonry

SEE ME? DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCING FOR THE 1ST TIME & I AM NOT EVEN BASHFUL ABOUT IT....sorry, didn't mean to yell, just can't contain myself!! It's real, it's closer, We are really going!!! Woooooo Hoooooo, yippppppppeeeeeee!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) :p :D

Thanks so very much, you guys are great pals! I am still bopping all over the place! YEAH, of course, all of you can go with me, come on!!!!!:)

Can I go, can I go, can I go??!!:D please, please, please:D . Oh yeah, I'll have to take a rain check since I'll be on the Sensation when you are on the Ecstasy. By the way, I think we will be in Cozumel the same day. I would love to meet you and introduce you to my mom and sister. Do you think that would be possible? Maybe we could meet at the end of the pier at Fat Tuesdays at a certain time. Let me know. You sound like alot of fun. Who is traveling with you?

Nevermind; I just checked and I'm leaving Sept. 1st and you are leaving Sept. 5th, so we won't be there at the same time.:( I guess I'll just have to settle with talking to you on CC. :) Again, congrats and have fun dancing all night!!:D

Ranger I would have loved to have met you and your group!!!:( I love to laugh and act goofy and enjoy life and you sound the same as well! We'll be CC pals until we meet!! Gosh, I am even in a hurry to get to work:confused: so I can tell them!

I have a ? Isn't it on the doc's what your dining time is? I can't find that anywhere? Please let me know, wouldn't want to miss dinner!!!!

Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo...turn, turn, Teeeeeeeee Heeeeeee, still dancing......

Everybody: There is still room on the ship, let's go...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The dinner time is listed on your sign and sail card that you get when you board. I don't think our dinner time was on our docs.

:) ;) :p :D "Do you feel like dancing, will you dance the night away???!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I want my docs too...:(!!!!! I cruise the Sensation in 25 days. When do the doc's usually come in? I called my TA and she said they usaully come in about 2 weeks before but I've read on here where people get theirs much earlier. I went on a cruise last year but I can't remember when they arrived. But atleast I only have less than a month til I will be CRUISIN!!!! :D

Archived