iris Mon Beach

We (wife and 4 year old daughter) just did that on our 4/6 western on Indy. They took us to Cornwall beach down in Montego Bay. It was a very nice beach. I think it was well worth it. We were there with, I believe, Allure and the beach didn't seem crowded to me at all. Included was drinks and lunch. There was a DJ playing music, but it wasn't overbearing at all. The beach was closed to the public and there was security keeping vendors and others off the beach.

-Darren

• 2 weeks later...
We (wife and 4 year old daughter) just did that on our 4/6 western on Indy. They took us to Cornwall beach down in Montego Bay. It was a very nice beach. I think it was well worth it. We were there with, I believe, Allure and the beach didn't seem crowded to me at all. Included was drinks and lunch. There was a DJ playing music, but it wasn't overbearing at all. The beach was closed to the public and there was security keeping vendors and others off the beach.

-Darren

thanks you for your reply. :)

I was not a fan of this excursion. The activities they played on the beach were loud and disturbed the relaxing beach time. It also felt like a long drive to go to a beach. The drinks included are in a tiny cup and you have to walk across the beach to get a refill in the hot sand, which is an obvious tactic to prevent people from partaking. The food they served was not very good either. I wish I had stayed on the ship rather than spending close to $200 for this excursion for myself and my DH.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app