Best food and drinks on princess?

Perez1992

Also food for someone trying watch their figure I am doing weight watchers

Don't worry about that!! I've come back a kg or 2 lighter every princess cruise that I've done - and I eat it all. I think it's because we always take the stairs over the elevators - and do alot of walking....

Don't worry about that!! I've come back a kg or 2 lighter every princess cruise that I've done - and I eat it all. I think it's because we always take the stairs over the elevators - and do alot of walking....

Thanks I am feeling better now

Faith, trust, and Pixie Dust !!

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Disney cruiseline. 5-6 times

Me to. Not sure what ship you're on, but if it has a crown grill - their fillet mignon is perfect (no fat)....

Yum that sound delicious !!

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

From another post seems you will be cruising on Emerald Princess. Great ship. Hope you enjoy her as much as we always have! :)

We very much enjoy both Sabatini's and Crown Grill. Most steak lovers go to Crown Grill!

You should make reservations. Just call DINE LINE. While these specialty restaurants may not appear to be full, they very often are. It's the lack of waiters trained to work in them that is the problem. This is the big complaint of every specialty restaurant manager we've ever met.

LuLu

That sounds awesome I will have to check it out we will be on emerald next march .

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Walking and stairs are good but you are on vacation, have fun, hit the dance floor at night. It's great exercise and it's good to wear off some of the calories after dinner. There is always a nice selection of music on the ships. We always go around to listen to the different artists/groups and choose our favorite for dancing. If your husband doesn't dance, go anyway.

Walking and stairs are good but you are on vacation, have fun, hit the dance floor at night. It's great exercise and it's good to wear off some of the calories after dinner. There is always a nice selection of music on the ships. We always go around to listen to the different artists/groups and choose our favorite for dancing. If your husband doesn't dance, go anyway.

I will be traveling by myself my boyfriend is staying at home I am sure I could have fun dancing by myself

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Do they really taste like the dessert

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

They absolutely do....Yummy !:D

You are going to have a wonderful cruise. so many good ideas here for you.

I like the cold Pina Colada soup the usually seve the first nigh. High caloric appetizers mean no potatoes for me.

Stairs are good. Skipping elevators whenever possible and walking the upper decks help most.

[quote name='dorisis']You are going to have a wonderful cruise. so many good ideas here for you.

I like the cold Pina Colada soup the usually seve the first nigh. High caloric appetizers mean no potatoes for me.

Stairs are good. Skipping elevators whenever possible and walking the upper decks help most.[/QUOTE]

Piña colada soup sounds delicious I will have to check it out

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice