NOS - What deck do you disembark from?

cpa2be

We have a 12:15pm flight out of Ft Lauderdale and are considering taking our luggage off oursleves. We intend to get the early disembarkation tags. Since we will be on deck 6, I am wondering how many flights of stairs we'll need to schlep our luggage down to disembark. We surely don't want to upset anyone in the elevators! :rolleyes:

We just got off the NOS on Saturday. We told them that we had a 4:00 flight, and we were still given "red" tags....that meant we disembarked at 7:45. We didn't leave the ship till about 8:20, and we were standing on the curb waiting for our limo by 9:00. You will have no problem making your flight! We also flew out of FLL and had our limo driver takes us through South Beach first, and we still made it to the airport by 10:00!!

Have fun....

Ollie:)

Thanks, Ollie.

Last year we found our luggage, cleared customs and into a taxi by 8:00 am. Since then I've read numerous posts where people have been backed up for hours trying to disembark.

It makes me just a bit more concious about the timing this year since we're using FLL rather than MIA.

Archived