Cruising over holidays - what should we expect?

OrionCruiser

:) My wife and I are considering a cruise over the December holidays. Interested in hearing any pros and cons to doing so. What should we expect? We have a couple kids, 11 and 7, and want to make sure they have fun. May wait until after Christmas - sail before New Year's? Any insights appreciated.

this year we will actually be cruising on christmas. we are on the serenade from san juan dec.24th. our last 2 cruises have departed on dec. 26th. the first was a short cruise that got us back to miami on new years eve and last year we were on the jewel for new years.

when you cruise during that week, a day before or after christmas doesn't matter atmosphere wise. the ship is fully decorated and the holiday spirit still abounds.

the ships are loaded with families......that means kids,kids,kids. i know that there are still plenty of cabins available on my cruise. we are 2 families traveling together....4 adults and 4 younger teens. join us!!!

Archived