Freedom - Captain Suites

krminnic85

Has anyone stayed in a captions suite on any of the Conquest Class ships? I booked the Captain Suite on the Freedom for a total of $399 per person. Is this a good price or not? I thought it was a good deal!!! Since the suite is very new on the Freedom there isn't much info on it. I have looked up other captain suites and they look awesome! Any info would be great. thanks! :p

Edited by krminnic85

Total was $1040.26 for 2 people ( gratuities included ) and it's for 5 days.

Hi - What days are you sailing? I looked at all the 2016 dates on the freedom and the lowest price for a regular suite was arou 850 PP?

are you sure it was the captians suite?

Feb 8 2016 and I'm 100%sure that's the total. There are only two Captain Suite ( 9203 and 9202 )and my mother and father booked the second one at the same price! When you book them they are under grand suites. Forward Lido deck ( 9 )

I added a picture, its the two rooms that are high lighted blue.

Wish they had more info on these rooms ! my receipt that they emailed me and says CS under category which stands for captain suite.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

1400085338546.jpg.74ed297b4c9ae05e9312dda3a1bca460.jpg

They are normally $2,000 over the price of a grand suite so that is an EXCELLENT deal.

I just booked a 6K (grand scenic OV) on the Freedom but it took them about 4 hours to do it since it was a new room. I suspect you got the pricing on what was the old 4J rate (interior with walkway view) since those room numbers were those 2 rooms before the drydock.

Edited by tncap

I just got off the phone with Carnival. These suites are brand new on the Freedom. I was very lucky to get this price since its the price of the old rooms! I snagged an awesome deal they said! Thanks everyone!

I just got off the phone with Carnival. These suites are brand new on the Freedom. I was very lucky to get this price since its the price of the old rooms! I snagged an awesome deal they said! Thanks everyone!

These were just added during the Freedom's dry dock. You got an incredible deal and will absolutely love the cabin!

Wife and I are recently off the Conquest and we had 9203. We loved everything about the space, including the master, living room, forward facing floor to ceiling windows, and enormous deck, but I think the absolute best thing was having two bathrooms!

Have a great cruise.

Kevin C

Edited by kmc500

I wonder how many people are out there right now trying to get this price on one of these suites because of this thread? :D

Me! Well I went to look...but not the type to book 2 years out....I mean if I found that price I would...but not otherwise.

Edited by Sarah@Sea

I know it seems far away but I booked because it was awesome deal plus its for our 3rd Anniversary knew we wanted a suite so I looked and booked! Now just gotta find one for 2015