Uh....where is my OBC??

I am cruising on the Liberty next month. I "cashed" in some points from my carnival mastercard and received 200 bucks worth of OBC. I also have 150 bucks worth of price drops from booking early saver which I was approved for. I see on my cruise documents my 200 OBC from my carnival card but I do not see the 150 bucks anywhere. The 150 was approved bout three weeks ago. So is this reason for alarm?

I am cruising on the Liberty next month. I "cashed" in some points from my carnival mastercard and received 200 bucks worth of OBC. I also have 150 bucks worth of price drops from booking early saver which I was approved for. I see on my cruise documents my 200 OBC from my carnival card but I do not see the 150 bucks anywhere. The 150 was approved bout three weeks ago. So is this reason for alarm?

Are you looking at your booking online? If not, log into your Carnival account. Look at "My billing". Your price drop credits are listed in a different place than the points OBC.

Look under "My billing". The OBC for price drops should be listed under "Fees & Credits". If not, you should contact Carnival or your TA, whichever you used.

Are you looking at your booking online? If not, log into your Carnival account. Look at "My billing". Your price drop credits are listed in a different place than the points OBC.

Look under "My billing". The OBC for price drops should be listed under "Fees & Credits". If not, you should contact Carnival or your TA, whichever you used.

I have a similar question... I should have OBC from a price drop. I don't see it under my billing "Fees & Credits" nor do I see it in my invoice when I print my documents (other people said that's where I would find it.)

What I do see is that my "total charges" is the lower rate. But, I paid in full awhile ago, and there is no credit on my CC.

Guess I'll be calling Carnival again...

I have a similar question... I should have OBC from a price drop. I don't see it under my billing "Fees & Credits" nor do I see it in my invoice when I print my documents (other people said that's where I would find it.)

What I do see is that my "total charges" is the lower rate. But, I paid in full awhile ago, and there is no credit on my CC.

Guess I'll be calling Carnival again...

I agree. Calling them is the best option. They seem to be messing up a lot lately. We had two price drops, and they made an error on our booking for both of them. Fortunately, our PVP sorted them out.

Just today I had a similar situation. I had originally booked ES for our June 08 cruise. Been paid off for nearly two months now.

Two weeks ago I found a price drop using Kids Sail Free - a $375 credit. Called my PVP. No problems. Submitted and went thru. After several days my OBC did not show up but the reduced price was displayed under My Cruises. I looked and my card had not been credited either. Called my PVP. He said that card # xxxx had been credited the amount of money. I did not have a card with that number.

Turns out that my wife's card had been credited. In all fairness we both make reservations and pay on cruises. Also with the Kids Sail Free I assume that the final payment must only be 30 days out. That's why no OBC but a credit back. I was just glad to get the situation resolved!