Ocho Rios AI Day Passes

minnesotalady

On my last cruise to Ocho Rios (Dec 2012), we booked a day pass at Jewell Dunn's River Resort. It was about 10-15 minutes from where we docked. Check in was a breeze and the beach chairs and umbrellas were plentiful. I mostly relaxed on the beach while my friend joined a water aerobics class (!) at one of the pools as well as an alcohol fueled version of name that tune. Food was good (pizza made to order as well as a buffet) and no shortage of alcohol in the drinks. It appeared to be a well maintained resort.

Perhaps because it was December, I remember being struck by how many of the guests were staying at the resort, which I thought was a good sign. I am planning to return on my next cruise in June. Here's a link: http://www.resortforaday.com/product-p/orjajd.htm?cm_mmc=Paid_Search-_-RFAD-Google-_-Nonbranded-_-Jewel_Dunn%27s_River_day_pass-e&gclid=CMnGg9z47bwCFSbxOgodSUEANg