BOGOHO Question

It is the current prices listed. Go to their website and log into your C and A account and then check your sailing.

If it is a better price call whomever you booked thru. They have been adjusting them

Thank you for the quick response! Unfortunately the categ I booked is now a LOT higher pp. Wish I heard about this sale sooner. I'm going during President's week so I expected as much. Now trying to talk DH into booking the following week for a B2B :D

Well on the bright side, that means that they are only going to charge you the 3rd person fare rather than the 2nd person fare, which should be cheaper.

I am wondering if the first person you spoke to (I think your TA) told you the wrong information when you asked about the cancellation penalty. She told you 75% at the 21 day pre sail period. From what I understand, f you cancel a third passenger, you should get back the entire cruise fare up until the 14 day pre-sail period. (It is 75% for the 2nd passenger 21 days prior and I think that is when you first posted).

You may have planned differently if you had known all of your options at the beginning. I think your TA is being difficult (and I have used them but we cannot mention them here). Ask to speak to a supervisor. Don't just speak to whomever answers the phone. I agree that a 3 way call would be helpful.

Yall are right! My TA wrote back and apologized, she thought I was asking only about the 75% penalty, But I did say "incase we can't go".... . It's funny my daughter said today "yall don't even seem like yall are going on a cruise, yall should be packing. I said it's no fun w/out you :( I'll let yall know what my TA says when she writes back, maybe the 3way call is a good idea.

We are looking to take advantage of this offer but have found that RCCL raised the price on our cruise 50% before the promotion. We do a yearly family cruise and my parents booked on April 28th and paid $1300 a person so $2600 total before gratuities. We just tried to book and the same cabin is now $1900 a person.

The crazy part, my mom called and got 50% applied to the sailing so her cruise cost $2000 and ours, if we booked today, would cost $3100. The BOGOHO special is not as good as it would appear for our sailing.

We are looking to take advantage of this offer but have found that RCCL raised the price on our cruise 50% before the promotion. We do a yearly family cruise and my parents booked on April 28th and paid $1300 a person so $2600 total before gratuities. We just tried to book and the same cabin is now $1900 a person.

The crazy part, my mom called and got 50% applied to the sailing so her cruise cost $2000 and ours, if we booked today, would cost $3100. The BOGOHO special is not as good as it would appear for our sailing.

From what I've been reading, most people with existing bookings called when the sale first started and ended up getting a good price drop with the 50% off. They are not honoring the price you paid when you booked it, but the current price. I just called to make sure. We paid $1144 pp before taxes and now it's $2620 pp before the 1/2 off the 2nd person!!!! :eek: So the cost of the 1st person has more than doubled!!!