Acrylic nails

lozzer58

Thanks expect to pay top dollar for it my daughter usually does them for me but unfortunately not travelling with me . It's a 20 day cruise but we are away from home 24 days so cannot get away without getting them done .

Thanks expect to pay top dollar for it my daughter usually does them for me but unfortunately not travelling with me . It's a 20 day cruise but we are away from home 24 days so cannot get away without getting them done .

If your daughter does them, she can probably give you the liquid, powder, brush and emery tools you need to do a fill yourself.

If your daughter does them, she can probably give you the liquid, powder, brush and emery tools you need to do a fill yourself.

I don't mean to sound snarky but doing nails IS an art and not an undertaking for the inexperienced! If it was me, I'd have her do them in a very neutral color and fill as close to edges as possible and short length. Then if OP doesn't want to get spa fill, they should hold up for the duration of her trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Overtime I have become allergic to something that is used in the acrylic nail process, and also don't tolerate the gel nails, or something that is used with silk wraps. So now I am back to natural nails. But, I used to do my own fills when I traveled. My nail tech knew I was very fussy about who touched my nails - only her - and she taught me enough to keep me in good shape when we were away for longer than two weeks. Then when my only alternative became natural nails, she helped me with nail care products while my nails were recovering from all the artificial stuff. Great person - and very understanding.