shoretrips

heyletsgo

Hey everybody! I saw a one brief mention about this web site. I have really relied on these reviews over the years and I'm looking for some more feedback. Have you booked through them? There are some different things there.

Hey everybody! I saw a one brief mention about this web site. I have really relied on these reviews over the years and I'm looking for some more feedback. Have you booked through them? There are some different things there.

I did an sailing/snorkel/turtle excursion through them, but it was many years ago. I really enjoyed it for a number of reasons. I've been on numerous catamaran tours where you just motor to the destination. On our shoretrips excursion, we actually sailed there which was nice. There was only about a dozen of us on the tour and I liked the smallergroup size.

The snorkeling was quite good. The only issue was that there was a lot of other larger tour groups where the turtle are, so I didn't see much of the turtle because of the crowds.

At the end of the excursion, our sailboat pulled up to the beach area near the turtles (Payne's Beach?). They offered to get us a cab back to the dock area or we could just stay at the beach and grab a later cab (at our own expense). We chose the later option and spent a few hours at the beach before heading back.

It was a good experience for us. Only one member of the group was unhappy because he expected to sail back to where we started off. The guide explained that because we were only a three hour tour, that sailing back wasn't doable (and they paid for the cab back unless you decided to stay longer). The rest of us were happy to have the extra beach time.