Travelex insurance

Busymomof4

Has anyone ever used this particular insurance? If so, did you ever have to make a claim? Looking fior the pro/cons before I make my choice. I am on the Insuremytrip.com site and it looks like my best choices are Travelex or CSA and Travelex looks to be a little better and I like the A+ rating. Thanks!

I have used Travelex twice now but never had to make a claim so can't help you there but I do have a suggestion. If you decide to go with Travelex, you can go directly to Travelex to make your purchase. You will save a few dollars that way because insuremytrip charges a small service charge. I think I saved about $12.00 that way for insurance that was about $160.00

I have used Travelex twice now but never had to make a claim so can't help you there but I do have a suggestion. If you decide to go with Travelex, you can go directly to Travelex to make your purchase. You will save a few dollars that way because insuremytrip charges a small service charge. I think I saved about $12.00 that way for insurance that was about $160.00

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I have looked at all of this several times and I know that I need to get going and make my purchase.

I just booked a Travelex policy yesterday through insuremytrip and the processing fee was $5.00. I bought it because others here have recommended them, the price, and their A+ rating. Never had to make a claim on trip insurance, so I can't answer that question, but I feel better knowing that we have it!

The policy is e-mailed to you in a PDF file, and it has a card at the bottom with several numbers to call (different countries) and also a number you can call collect to the US if needed.

John

I just booked a Travelex policy yesterday through insuremytrip and the processing fee was $5.00. I bought it because others here have recommended them, the price, and their A+ rating. Never had to make a claim on trip insurance, so I can't answer that question, but I feel better knowing that we have it!

The policy is e-mailed to you in a PDF file, and it has a card at the bottom with several numbers to call (different countries) and also a number you can call collect to the US if needed.

John

Thanks John. I went ahead and booked with Travelex. I feel better also knowing we will have coverage in case we need it.:)

We purchased Travelex Insurance through Insuremytrip.com for our June Cruise. We are in the process of making 2 unrelated claims for the same trip (1 for medical reasons, and 1 for a baggage claim). Travelex has been very prompt to mail claim forms, and have answered any questions I have posed without a problem.

I will let you know how long it takes for the claim to be settled as soon as I know ;)

A~:)

We purchased Travelex Insurance through Insuremytrip.com for our June Cruise. We are in the process of making 2 unrelated claims for the same trip (1 for medical reasons, and 1 for a baggage claim). Travelex has been very prompt to mail claim forms, and have answered any questions I have posed without a problem.

I will let you know how long it takes for the claim to be settled as soon as I know ;)

A~:)

Thanks just4kixx. It's good to hear they are prompt with responding. I hope the claims go smoothly. Keep us posted.

Archived