GOS/Photo package questions

I've been procrastinating, but I need to make a decision soon about whether to pre-purchase the photo package. We're sailing on Grandeur of the Seas in two weeks & the package offered is an "all prints" package. I'm guessing it's not digital images, just physical prints.

Two questions, that I think will help me decide:

1. Are photo packages ever offered cheaper onboard, or is pre-sale the guaranteed cheap price?

2. About how many prints can we expect to get?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I think I had started to read that thread but stopped because most people were talking about digital prints, which don't seem to be an option for GOS, so I thought I'd try to get more ship-specific answers. Now that I see how long the thread is, I'll keep digging.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you found your answer, but we are just off 7 nights AOS and bought the all prints package on board for $249.99. This price was the same as the pre purchase all digi (couldn't find a all prints option for pre purchase) and was only for the first 3 days of the cruise, after this it was $299.99.

On the kiosk it showed we had 397 photo's but we could only find about 350 printed out. As we left it until the last day we figured it wasn't worth our time to cross check every single print against the kiosk so left it at that as we had lots of great photo's to take away especially for the price.

There were several opportunities for photo's every night (except the last), with the least being 3 on one night and 8 on formal nights, as well as MDR, in some bars, leaving the ship on port days and sail always on deck so we were very happy with the offerings, in fact the best on any cruise line we have travelled so far.