Captains Circle Magazine - Laziness?

sunviking90

Well, after reading the thread, I just had to go look. I found the magazine link in my easy enough. I did not instantly identify the ships as other have but was shocked by the cast photo of the Love Boat. I have no clue of the young girl on the lower right. I did not watch it all the time but did see many episodes. Who is SHE?

In the bigger picture, this is not a bit of history. The Captain's Circle magazine is mostly marketing rag. It takes 2 to edit and proof but Princess would do well. Or given that I saw it come in and just ignored, it might be worth dropping the whole effort.

I pointed the same errors out to my husband, but I thought that maybe I take all this Princess stuff too seriously. ;) My answer below will serve as proof.

Well, after reading the thread, I just had to go look. I found the magazine link in my easy enough. I did not instantly identify the ships as other have but was shocked by the cast photo of the Love Boat. I have no clue of the young girl on the lower right. I did not watch it all the time but did see many episodes. Who is SHE?

Her name is Jill Whelan. She played Vicki, Captain Stubings' daughter for the last couple of seasons. She is the Godmother of the Caribbean Princess.