5 day cruise what ship would you pick?

NOSaints1

My first choice would be five day on the Sunshine or Liberty, with the Sunshine being my preference. You could spend a couple days in Orlando pre cruise and have plenty to do. Second choice would be Victory. Miami is fun to me for a day but I would not go for two days before the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Victory was our first cruise, and as a teacher it fit nicely into my winter break. Itinerary was Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau so perfect if you like the beaches. The first two ports you don't even need an excursion, then in Nassau go to Atlantis with the money you saved. Spent a relaxing day at the Ft.L Westin upon return.

After a few more cruises, that first cruise had the nicest beaches of the Caribbean IMHO.

Didn't feel crowded at all, and we liked grabbing a snack and then watching the boat leave port from the big hot tubs in the back.

I would definitely do it again!

Edited by S4il_Away

If we sail out of PC, my DW wants to do Universal Studios. It might fit into our budget.

If you go to Universal stay at Universals Royal Pacific Hotel. It is a beautiful property mud priced, but the best part is by staying at this hotel (also Hard Rock Hotel and Portofino Bay) you get to skip the lines on the rides and you get extra time in the Harry Potter section.

I've seen the sunshine to key west, Nassau, and Freeport and the other one is to half moon cay, Freeport and Nassau. Anyone done any of these ports and which one would you recommend?

I've seen the sunshine to key west, Nassau, and Freeport and the other one is to half moon cay, Freeport and Nassau. Anyone done any of these ports and which one would you recommend?

My 20012 cruise was Freeport Half Moon Cay and Nassau. All three were beautiful, we didn't do excursions. We opted to just do what was close to ship. Nassau we went to the Straw Market. Absolutely loved Half Moon Cay.

Sent from my iPad

Doing the Key West, Nassau Freeport next Sunday, I'll let you know how it is.

I would sail on any 5 day ship going to Half Moon Cay! Loved it so much I did the same itinerary on the Fascination twice and plan to go again in the future. If you haven't done the Fascination out of Jacksonville, or another Fantasy class ship, I'd give it a try, those are good ships for 5 day cruises. For me though since I've been on several of these smaller ships, I would prefer a larger one - I've never been on the Liberty but would love to do one of those 5 day itineraries.